Friday, March 20, 2009

Conclusive Proof that there is a war against Christmas

Now as some of you may or may not be aware there is an alleged war against the sacred Christian holiday of Christmas, see here and here

I now submit undisputable proof that there is nothing alleged about it, this war is real and the creators/practitioners of other feast days are in on the whole thing…

Valentines Day, a day that, before my marriage, I always seemed more unsuccessful with the female gender than any other day… Well this feast day was created by Warriors against the 25th December being known as anything other than the 25th December…

You think I’m talking gibberish don’t you, I bet you are surmising quietly to yourself that Paul is just being ridiculous and what possible proof does he indeed have?

Well I shall tell you…

Valentines Day is an Anagram of… DENY EVIL SANTA…

Absolutely, Creators and Practitioners of this day are trying, through subliminal messages and downright nasty tactics, to get young people to turn their backs on the cuddly, nice, jolly image of St Nicholas and embrace a small cherub like creature who is armed with a dangerous weapon…

See that is indisputable and cannot be denied, unlike Santa who should never be denied…

I rest my case…

No comments: