Friday, December 3, 2010

Artistically Speaking...

Just thought I'd blog to let everyone know what I'm up to, artistically speaking. I will no longer be seen on the Dublin comedy curcuit due to my time being spread too thin...

I've finished the poems and illustrations for my Dublin Collection, with the hope that they'll be edited and released within the next twelve months. I'm hoping also to put out a few songs and poems on CD during the year.

I have also finished a Children's picture book which I am most pleased with. Normally I have doubts about my words and drawings and I can just hope they will be well recieved, but this peice of art I am actually really pleased with and I have high hopes for it...

It is called, The Dog of Edward Aloysius Grey, and I will say no more about it at the moment, except to show you the front cover.

Apart from this, I'm always writing Poems, Songs, Drawing cartoons and illustrations and attempting to write humorous prose as well...

No comments: