Friday, March 27, 2009

Picturegate... Why, Why, Why...

As Voltaire said, “I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Well I don’t draw pictures of the Taoiseach naked as the thought of it makes me quite queasy, but if you wish to spend your time doing that then go ahead…

Now I didn’t see the original broadcast, but I did see the apology. All I know of the original broadcast is what Vincent Browne has been telling us, they showed it twice and they went down his torso to show his stomach…

Brian Cowen’s humourless response to his pictures and actually using the Garda and the national broadcaster as his own personal service, would be quite disturbing, if he’d actually make a good dictator. You see however despicable and evil Tyrannical Dictators have been, they always had that certain bit of charm and character or they wouldn’t have got where they are, Brian Cowen has none of these so his attempts to turn us into a police state will fail miserably…

You would have thought that being a really un-popular Taoiseach would mean that Brian Cowen would like to keep a low-as profile as he possibly could, but now he is displaying his ineptness when he does not have too…

No comments: