Sunday, May 9, 2010

It Was Twenty Years Ago Today - (Give or take a few months.)

In January 1990, I went to see my first concert. The concert in question was Sir Paul McCartney (Or just Paul McCartney MBE as he was at the time) at the Wembley Arena and a great wonderful show was provided for the paying customers.

One of the Highlight's of the show, was an extended jamming version of Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Complete with psychedelic Acid Blobs in the background), which linked the song and the reprise that are found on the Album of the same name...

To celebrate The Beatles/Mr Paul McCartney, and the time when I was 16, I have located a version of this Song/Jam/Song on YouTube and I have decided to put it here for all to witness...

object width="425" height="344">

I have specified before, That me and Paul McCartney have a few things in Common,

We both married American Photographers,
We share the same first name, (Although he was born James Paul, he is known as Paul)
Although I'm right handed and he's left handed, neither of us are Ambidextrous.

Thank you Mr McCartney for a wonderful evening and the large amount of happiness you (With and without your former Beat Combo) have given me.

No comments: