Sunday, July 10, 2011

Picture Book Picnic



July 16th 2011 is the date of the Dublin Unesco City of Literature Picture Book Picnic. The venue is the Wood Quay Venue, Dublin 8, and I, Paul Tubb, will be taking myself, my guitar and my poetry books to entertain those who are there.

Yes... I am part of the entertainment for Dublin's Picture Book Picnic and I am over the moon at this.

I shall be Singing some of my songs and Reading some of my Dublin based creature-poetry for around 15 minutes.

It is a free event, but tickets must be sought at the Gutter Bookshop, Temple Bar.

Further information can be found here.

Can't wait...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh this is a very informative
post! i actually enjoyed reading
this - very well explained too. thanks, this is very useful!
Great information..
Mitsubishi Lancer Turbo