Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dr Pepper’ll Only Part if Band, Releases Album this year

Now believe it or not, I have been called odd before. Yes I know it is difficult to believe but it is true.

One of the reasons I have been subjected to this unfair claim is because I actually love Dr Pepper… That’s right, the American based ‘Fruit’ Flavoured soda, along with Root Beer which you can’t get here, is a huge favourite of mine and I have been mocked and laughed at because of it.

I also used to be a huge Guns’N’Roses Fan, I say used to when I actually still love Appetite for Destruction and the Use Your Illusion albums, I think Slash is one of the best guitarists in the world and I have been a huge fan of Izzy Stradlin’s music since he left GNR…

But, I did not give a monkey’s about ‘Chinese Democracy’ it has been one long boring farce that will not include most of the original members if it is finally released and I will not buy it as I believe Axl has taken a brilliant band and flushed it away and there is no excuse for taking this long…

I say I did not give a monkey’s, that is until Dr Pepper announced if the album is released this year they will give every US resident a free can, how cool is that? I know I’m not an American Resident, but my wife is an American Citizen, although she is not technically an American resident at the moment, but hell there must be a way I can get some free Dr Pepper if the album is released… I know many Americans who don’t like it…

So for the first time in a while I implore Axl Rose, Please release this album this year if not for your fans who will actually buy the album, for me…

No comments: